Marion County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Marion County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Marion County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||March 14, 1844|
Marion County Courthouse
110 NW 1st Ave (zip 34475);
PO Box 1030; Ocala, FL 34478
Recording Office has land, divorce, probate and court records.
Clerk of Courts has marriage records.
County Health Department has birth and death records.
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Marion County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- 1844-1931 - Marion County Marriage Books A-E, 1-9 Index 1844-1931 in International Genealogical Index at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Marion County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Marion County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc. - Genealogy and History
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Marion County, Florida Page 135 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ "Francis Marion," Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/3f/Igifloridamz.pdf.
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 8 April 2013, at 16:29.
- This page has been accessed 1,580 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More