Martin County, MinnesotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Martin County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Martin County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||May 23, 1857|
|Address|| Martin County Courthouse|
201 Lake Ave
Fairmont, MN 56031-1845
Martin County Website
County Recorder has birth records from 1874,
marriage records from 1864, death records from 1879
and land records.
Court Administrator has divorce,
probate, and court records. 
- 1857--Martin County was created 23 May 1857 from Brown and Faribault Counties. County seat: Fairmont 
- For a brief history of how Martin County was named, click here. Then select Martin County.
- Family Maps of Martin County, Minnesota (land patent maps) at HistoryGeo.com ($). Free surname search.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Martin County, Minnesota page 366, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- This page was last modified on 19 April 2013, at 23:16.
- This page has been accessed 1,210 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More