Maryland Federal Non-Population Schedule Indexes in Microform and BookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1890 Veterans Schedules
- Dilts, Bryan Lee. 1890 Maryland Census Index of Civil War Veterans or Their Widows. Salt Lake City, Utah: Index Publishing, 1985. (FHL book 975.2 X22d 1890).
1880 Mortality Schedules
- Riley, Janet Wilson. Mortality Schedule of the Eastern Shore of Maryland, 1880. Silver Spring, Maryland: Family Line Publications, 1986. (FHL book 975.2 A1 No. 196) The Eastern Shore area includes nine counties: Caroline, Cecil, Dorcester, Kent, Queen Annes, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worcester.
1870 Mortality Schedules
- Riley, Janet Wilson.Eastern Shore Mortality Schedule, 1870. Silver Spring, Maryland: Family Line Publications, 1985. (FHL book 975.21 X28r.) The Eastern shore area includes nine counties: Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Annes, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worcester.
1860 and 1850 Mortality Schedules
- Dryden, Ruth T. (Ruth Jean Tamm), 1923–. State of Maryland Mortality Schedules, 1850 & 1860. San Diego, California: Dryden, [198-?]. (book 975.2 X28d fiche 6117599)
- This page was last modified on 13 December 2011, at 23:10.
- This page has been accessed 353 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki