Maryland For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
These handbooks will give you more detailed information about research and records for Maryland:
- Peden, Henry C., and Mary Keysor Meyer. Guide to Genealogical Research in Maryland. 5th ed. Baltimore: Maryland Historical Society, 2001. FHL Book 975.2 D27m 2001; WorldCat entry.
- McCay, Betty L. Sources for Genealogical Searching in Maryland. Indianapolis: B.L. McCay, 1972. FHL Book 975.2 A1 No. 4; Film 924043 item 9; WorldCat entry.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 00:37.
- This page has been accessed 1,184 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page