Masonville, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Masonville does not have a library but check out Delaware County's Four County Library System to see towns close to Masonville that have public libraries.
Delaware County Historical Association
46549 State Hwy 10
Delhi, NY 13753
Phone: (607) 746-3849
Pamela J. Walker
P.O. Box 275
Masonville, NY 13804
5543 Mormon Hollow Road
Sidney Center, NY 13839
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Masonville, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- ↑ Munsell, W.W. "The History of Delaware County." Delaware County, NY Genealogy and History Site. http://www.dcnyhistory.org/munsell.html, accessed 4 January 2012.
- ↑ Munsell, W.W. "The History of Delaware County - The Town of Masonville." Delaware County, NY Genealogy and History Site. http://www.dcnyhistory.org/books/munmas.html, accessed 6 January 2012.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 05:22.
- This page has been accessed 1,238 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More