Mesquite Nevada Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Please come and join us and research your Family Legacy. Our librarians are here to help you in your research.
Center Contacts and Hours
- (Link to map using Googleor other map sites)
- 100 N Arrowhead Ln Mesquite NV 89027 United States
- Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Indexing lab and Missionaries)
- Tuesday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am- 9:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am-1:00 pm
- To make an appointment for other times, please contact the director in advance at (1-702-346-2342.)
Closed Thanksgiving: Closed Christmas:
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events: On Oct 18, 2014 Our Stake is having a Genealogy Jamboree. Classes will start at 8:30 am and go every 50 minutes with the last class starting at 11:30 am. At 12:30 pm we will have a lunch. All are invited to come. To see a class schedule and register for the event please go to genealogyjamboreenv.com.
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
- This page was last modified on 17 October 2014, at 16:15.
- This page has been accessed 944 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki