Michigan For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For more detailed information on records and research in Michigan see:
- Anderson, Alloa Caviness. Genealogy in Michigan: What, When, Where, 2nd ed. Ann Arbor, Mich.: A. Anderson, P. Bender, 1978. (Book FHL 977.4 A1 no. 59; Film FHL 1036751 item 6.) WorldCat entry.
- Callard, Carole, ed. Sourcebook of Michigan Census, County Histories, and Vital Records. Lansing, Mich.: Library of Michigan, 1986. (Book FHL 977.4 A3sm; Fiche FHL 6101261.) WorldCat entry. County-by-county bibliography of biographies, local histories, and abstracts or indexes to census, church, probate, cemetery, and vital records.
- McGinnis, Carol. Michigan Genealogy: Sources and Resources. Baltimore: Genealogical Publ., 1987. (FHL 977.4 A3m.) WorldCat entry.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 00:48.
- This page has been accessed 1,244 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page