Michigan For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For more detailed information on records and research in Michigan see:
- Anderson, Alloa Caviness. Genealogy in Michigan: What, When, Where, 2nd ed. Ann Arbor, Mich.: A. Anderson, P. Bender, 1978. (Book FHL 977.4 A1 no. 59; Film FHL 1036751 item 6.) WorldCat entry.
- Callard, Carole, ed. Sourcebook of Michigan Census, County Histories, and Vital Records. Lansing, Mich.: Library of Michigan, 1986. (Book FHL 977.4 A3sm; Fiche FHL 6101261.) WorldCat entry. County-by-county bibliography of biographies, local histories, and abstracts or indexes to census, church, probate, cemetery, and vital records.
- McGinnis, Carol. Michigan Genealogy: Sources and Resources. Baltimore: Genealogical Publ., 1987. (FHL 977.4 A3m.) WorldCat entry.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:25.
- This page has been accessed 1,557 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More