Michigan Indian AgencyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Indians of North America-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
The Michigan Agency is a currently operating agency in the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Its supervising office it the Minneapolis Area Office.
Indian Tribes Associated With This Agency
The Michigan Agency was established about 1934 and is located in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
- ↑ Guide to Archival Holdings, Great Lakes Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), Chicago, Record Group 75, Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Available online.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Marquette University. Guide to Catholic-Related Records in the Midwest about Native Americans.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 15 September 2011, at 21:24.
- This page has been accessed 703 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki