Middle Hero, VermontEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Middle Hero is a renamed town of Grand Isle County, Vermont. In 1798 a town called Middle Hero was formed from the northern half of South Hero. In 1810 the town of Middle Hero was renamed, and became the town of Grand Isle. 
Records. Search for information about former residents of Middle Hero in:
- Grand Isle, Vermont index and town vital records 1744-2001 are preserved at the Town Hall in Grand Isle, Vermont. Also, a microfilm copy of Grand Isle town records is available from the Family History Library on 6 films starting with 2229463. Other types of records also exist for Grand Isle.
- South Hero, Vermont town vital records 1768-2000 are preserved in the Town Hall at South Hero, Vermont. Also, a microfilm copy of South Hero town records is available from the Family History Library on 8 films starting with 2230848. Other types of records also exist for South Hero.
Adjacent towns: Grand Isle | North Hero | South Hero | Chittenden County: Milton | Franklin County: Georgia | St. Albans Town | New York: Clinton County: Beekmantown | Plattsburgh City | Plattsburgh Town
- ↑ Land Grants That Became the Towns of Vermont - M at All Ancestors (Internet site)(accessed 4 April 2013).
- ↑ Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 387. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.
- This page was last modified on 4 April 2013, at 16:32.
- This page has been accessed 421 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page