Middlesex Probate Jurisdictions Parishes C-FEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of Middlesex parishes beginning with letters G and H and the pre-1858 courts that had probate jurisdiction over them. For other parishes, click on the link for the letter a parish name begins with:
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 9 June 2010, at 16:38.
- This page has been accessed 1,042 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More