Middlesex Probate Jurisdictions Parishes I-LEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is the list of Middlesex parishes beginning with the letters I through L and the pre-1858 courts that had probate jurisdiction over them.
Before 1858, every parish was under the probate jurisdiction of a primary court and several secondary courts. For an alphabetical list of other Middlesex parishes and the courts that had jurisdiction over them, click on the link for the letter that a parish name begins with.
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 12 October 2011, at 15:21.
- This page has been accessed 642 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page