Middlesex Probate Jurisdictions Parishes T-ZEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here are the Middlesex parishes that begin with letters T through Z and the pre-1858 courts that had probate jurisdiction over them. For other parishes, click on the link for the letter a parish name begins with:
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 9 January 2010, at 15:48.
- This page has been accessed 982 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page