Milan, MissouriEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This is a Genealogy page for Sullivan County Seat in the State of Missouri .Missouri Sullivan County Milan
- Marlay or Gramling Cemetery records, Milan, Sullivan County, Missouri ?-1956
- Cemetery inscriptions of Sullivan County, Missouri Index
= Funeral Home
- Schoene Funeral Home, Milan, Missouri The funeral home later became the Schoene-Wade Funeral Home. The funeral home is known today as the Schoene-Ruschmeier Funeral Home. Full-name index in each volume. Contents: [vol. 1]. Schoene Funeral Home register of funerals, 1891-1964 -- [v. 2]. Schoene-Wade Funeral Home Records, 1964-1986 [1982 deaths are latest noted].
- Death index, Milan, Sullivan County, Missouri newsprint Newspapers used were the Milan Republican (now defunct) which was absorbed by the Milan Standard (citation--UnionLists) which was also used. Contents: 1900-1909 -- 1910-1919 -- 1920-1929 -- 1930-1939 -- 1940-1969 -- 1970-1999.
- Sullivan County, Missouri newsprint death index : section I, Browning leader-record, 1905-1973; section II, Harris herald, 1929-1937; North Missouri herald, 1868-1869; & Sullivan standard, miscellaneous Index
Archives, Libraries and Museums
|This Missouri-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:22.
- This page has been accessed 263 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More