Miller (Old) County, ArkansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Miller County was created 1 April 1820 from Hempstead County.
- The majority of it was in the present-day state of Texas.
- On 17 October 1828, a part was set off to form Sevier County.
- Miller County was dissolved when the county was split to form Red River and Fannin counties in 1838, when Texas was still part of Arkansas.
- The newer Miller County was organized from Lafayette County 22 December 1874.
- 1820 Census for old Miller County is missing.
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 15:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,510 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki