Milton County, GeorgiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Milton County was formed 18 December 1857 with parts from Cherokee, Cobb and Forsyth counties.
- County seat was Alpharetta.
- Along with Campbell County, Milton County ceased to exist and merged with Fulton County 1 January 1932.
- For records, see Fulton County, Georgia.
Legal Advertising 1868-1873 Georgia Pioneers
- Wills 1865-1882 (abstracts) Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Will Book A 1865-1882 Georgia Pioneers
- Index to Will Book B 1879-1928 Georgia Pioneers
Georgia Pioneers Georgia Pioneers
- Kenneth K. Krakow, Georgia Place Names (Macon, Ga.: Winship Press, 1975) (FHL 975.8 E2k), 150. WorldCat entry.
- T. S. Arthur and W. H. Carpenter, History of Georgia: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time, Lippincott's Cabinet Histories of the States, Georgia (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott, 1858). (FHL 6117226) Digital version at FamilySearch Books Online.
- Robert Preston Brooks, History of Georgia (Boston: Atkinson, Mentzer, 1913) (FHL 6104646) Digitized by Google Books.
- Ellis Merton Coulter, A Short History of Georgia (Chapel Hill, [N. Car.]: Univ. of N. Car. Press, 1933) (FHL 975.8 H2ce). WorldCat entry.
- Clark Howell, History of Georgia (S.l.: S.J. Clarke, 1926) (Book FHL 975.8 D3hc; Film FHL 1000159). WorldCat entry.
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 22:02.
- This page has been accessed 1,284 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More