Minnesota Historical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Opportunities and Contents
The Minnesota Historical Society is a full service facility, offering events, a museum, a petting zoo and many other educational opportunities for children and their families. In addition to these features, it also has Records and Indexes of great genealogical importance. Users may access the facility at the Gale Family Library in person, or use their extensive on-line and microfilm collections. Their collection include:
- Recorded Oral Histories
- Death Records from 1904 to 2001
- National Register of Historic Places
- State of Minnesota Census Records 1865-1905
- Digital Hub of Minnesota Newspapers
- Birth Records from 1900-1934
- Veterans Graves Registry for 70,000 military personnel
- Inventories of their Extensive Archival Collection
- Video Tutorials
In additional to the items found in the facility, the Gale Family Library staff offers research by staff for a fee.
Location and Address
Minnesota Historical Society 345 West Kellogg Blvd St. Paul, MN 55102 (615)259-3000
- This page was last modified on 16 July 2014, at 17:10.
- This page has been accessed 277 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More