Mississippi PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major periodicals and magazines helpful for Mississippi research are:
- Itawamba Settlers. 1981—. Published by the Itawamba Historic Society, P.O. Box 7, Mantachie, Mississippi 38855. FHL Book 976.2982 D25i.)
- Mississippi Coast Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1981—. Published by the Mississippi Coast Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly, P.O. Box 513, Biloxi, Mississippi 39533. FHL Book 976.21 B2m.)
- Mississippi Genealogical Exchange. 1955—. Published by the Mississippi Genealogical Exchange, P.O. Box 16609, Jackson, Mississippi 39236-0690. FHL Book 976.2 B2g.
- Mississippi Genealogy and Local History.1969-1979. Published by Irene S. Gillis, P.O. Box 9114, Shreveport, Louisiana 71109. 976.2 B2m.
- Mississippi State Courier. 1984-1985. Published by Courier Productions, P.O. Box 1320, Winnfield, Louisiana 71483-1320. 976.2 D25m.
- The Northeast Mississippi Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1980—. Published by the Northeast Mississippi Historical and Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 434, Tupelo, Mississippi 38802. FHL Book 976.29 D25n; Fiche 6050857-65 Volumes. 1-9.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 02:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,987 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki