Mississippi PeriodicalsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The major periodicals and magazines helpful for Mississippi research are:
- Itawamba Settlers. 1981—. Published by the Itawamba Historic Society, P.O. Box 7, Mantachie, Mississippi 38855. FHL Book 976.2982 D25i.)
- Mississippi Coast Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1981—. Published by the Mississippi Coast Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly, P.O. Box 513, Biloxi, Mississippi 39533. FHL Book 976.21 B2m.)
- Mississippi Genealogical Exchange. 1955—. Published by the Mississippi Genealogical Exchange, P.O. Box 16609, Jackson, Mississippi 39236-0690. FHL Book 976.2 B2g.
- Mississippi Genealogy and Local History.1969-1979. Published by Irene S. Gillis, P.O. Box 9114, Shreveport, Louisiana 71109. 976.2 B2m.
- Mississippi State Courier. 1984-1985. Published by Courier Productions, P.O. Box 1320, Winnfield, Louisiana 71483-1320. 976.2 D25m.
- The Northeast Mississippi Historical and Genealogical Society Quarterly. 1980—. Published by the Northeast Mississippi Historical and Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 434, Tupelo, Mississippi 38802. FHL Book 976.29 D25n; Fiche 6050857-65 Volumes. 1-9.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 02:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,596 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More