Missouri Federal Non-Population Schedule Indexes in Microform and BookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1890 Veterans Schedules
- Dilts, Bryan Lee. 1890 Maryland Census Index of Civil War Veterans or Their Widows. Salt Lake City, Utah: Index Publishing, 1985. (FHL book 975.2 X22d 1890).
1880 Mortality Schedules
- Riley, Janet Wilson. Mortality Schedule of the Eastern Shore of Maryland, 1880. Silver Spring, Maryland: Family Line Publications, 1986. (FHL book 975.2 A1 No. 196) The Eastern Shore area includes nine counties: Caroline, Cecil, Dorcester, Kent, Queen Annes, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worcester.
1870 Mortality Schedules
- Riley, Janet Wilson.Eastern Shore Mortality Schedule, 1870. Silver Spring, Maryland: Family Line Publications, 1985. (FHL book 975.21 X28r.) The Eastern shore area includes nine counties: Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Annes, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worcester.
1860 and 1850 Mortality Schedules
- Dryden, Ruth T. (Ruth Jean Tamm), 1923–. State of Maryland Mortality Schedules, 1850 & 1860 San Diego, California: Dryden, [198-?]. (book 975.2 X28d; fiche 6117599)
- This page was last modified on 13 December 2011, at 23:57.
- This page has been accessed 405 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More