Molen, UtahEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Utah-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Molen, Utah "became an outgrowth of Ferron in 1877 after Mike (Mitchell) Molen brought his cattle and horses into Castle Valley and settled on Ferron Creek. An earlier name for the settlement was Lower Ferron." 
Ferron, Utah 84523
- Huntsman, Evelyn Peacock and Roma Nordell Powell. A Peach of a Place: A History of Ferron and Molen, Utah. [Castle Dale, Utah?]: Emery County Archives, 2004.
- Nielsen, Lucy H. "Recollections on the History of Molen, Emery County, Utah." 1976.
- The Emery County UT GenWeb Project, a member of The UTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- FamilySearch Catalog
- ↑ John W. Van Cott, Utah Place Names: A Comprehensive Guide To the Origins of Geographic Names (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Press, 1990), 254.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:04.
- This page has been accessed 1,166 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News