Montana Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Montana, Marriages, 1889-1947 .
This index is an electronic index for the years 1889 to 1947.
It is not necessarily intended to index any specific set of records. This index is not complete for any particular place or region. This collection may include information previously published in the International Genealogical Index or Vital Records Index collections.
A Coverage Table for this collection is available in the wiki article Montana Marriages, Coverage Table (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Record Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records and help using them see the wiki article Marriages Vital Record Index Collections (FamilySearch Historical Records).
Related Web Sites
- Newspaper Notices of Montana, notices contain the counties of Jefferson, Yellowstone and Flathead
- Western States Marriage Index, hosted by BYU/Idaho. Search by bride or groom - Free.
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. Guidelines are available to help you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide. If you would like to get more involved join the WikiProject FamilySearch Records.|
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the information published in FamilySearch.org Historical Records collections. Sources include the author, custodian, publisher, and archive for the original records.
- "Montana, Marriages, 1889-1947" Index. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2013. Index based upon data collected by the Genealogical Society of Utah, Salt Lake City.
- This page was last modified on 25 August 2014, at 21:51.
- This page has been accessed 6,402 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki