Montserrat Church RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Montserrat Church Records
- 1721-1729 - "Baptisms, Burials, and Marriages in St. Patrick's Parish [Montserrat]: Transcripts of Parish Registers," Caribbeana, Vol. 1 (1910):92. Digitised by dLOC - free. Baptisms, marriages, and burials.
- 1739-1745 - "A List of Christenings & Burials in ye several Parishes of Monseratt: Transcripts of Parish Registers," Caribbeana, Vol. 1 (1910):361-364. Digitised by dLOC - free. Baptisms, marriages, and burials.
- Fothergill, Gerald. A List of Emigrant Ministers to America, 1690-1811. London: E. Stock, 1904. Digital versions at Ancestry ($); Google Books; Internet Archive, 1965 reprint: FHL Book 973 W2f 1965. Addendum published in Caribbeana, Vol. 3 (1914):312-313. Digital version at dLOC - free.
- Anglican servants in the Caribbean, c.1610-c.1740. University of Lancaster. Identifies Anglican clergymen and career information.
- ↑ The editor of these records stated additional bishop's transcripts for the Leeward Islands were at Fulham Palace, in the custody of the Bishop of London in 1910, but he did not have permission to publish them.
- This page was last modified on 21 September 2013, at 21:32.
- This page has been accessed 644 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki