Moravia, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the largest online collection of 400 New York 1795-2007 newspapers. The instructions for this quirky site are needed to get the most out of it.
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the following Moravia, New York newspaper images:
- Moravia NY Republican Register 1900-1981
- Moravia NY Valley Register 1871-1945
Archives, Libraries and Museums
29 Church Street
P.O. Box 71
Moravia, New York 13118
Luther Research Center and Archives
Genealogical Resources: Bible records, newspaper abstracts, family files, local histories, maps, census, vital records.
Cayuga-Owasco Lakes Historical Society
14 West Cayuga Street
P.O. Box 247
Moravia, NY 13118-0247
Town of Moravia, Clerk
139 Main Street
Moravia, NY 13118
Phone: (315) 497-1972
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Moravia, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 14 February 2012, at 16:38.
- This page has been accessed 1,061 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page