Moravia, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the largest online collection of 400 New York 1795-2007 newspapers. The instructions for this quirky site are needed to get the most out of it.
Old Fulton NY Post Cards has the following Moravia, New York newspaper images:
- Moravia NY Republican Register 1900-1981
- Moravia NY Valley Register 1871-1945
Archives, Libraries and Museums
29 Church Street
P.O. Box 71
Moravia, New York 13118
Luther Research Center and Archives
Genealogical Resources: Bible records, newspaper abstracts, family files, local histories, maps, census, vital records.
Cayuga-Owasco Lakes Historical Society
14 West Cayuga Street
P.O. Box 247
Moravia, NY 13118-0247
Town of Moravia, Clerk
139 Main Street
Moravia, NY 13118
Phone: (315) 497-1972
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Moravia, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
- This page was last modified on 14 February 2012, at 16:38.
- This page has been accessed 661 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More