Morgan Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
|93 North State Street|
|Tue: 10 am to 1 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm |
Wed: 10 am to 1 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm
Thu: 10 am to 1 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm
Classes & Handouts
Tours & Group Activities
Morgan Utah Family History Center
The Morgan Utah Family History Center is located at 93 North State Street Morgan, Utah. The Center serves all of Morgan County, two stakes - Morgan Stake and Morgan North Stake. The Center is dedicated to providing education and support for the family history community in the Morgan County area. Visitors are welcome.
Location & Map:
- Address: 93 North State Street Morgan, Utah 84050
- Parking and easy access is in the rear of the building. There is also a front entrance.
- Location on map
1. We will now be open during “Strengthen Home and Family” weeks. Calendar to follow. High Priest Group Leaders will be asked to be sure it is announced in their wards but you can help spread the word too. The stake presidency feels that since there are no meetings that week that families can come to the center together.
2. Council meeting will be held this month on Thursday, August 14, from 6:30 to 7:00. If you have any items you wish to discuss please let us know so we can add them to the agenda.
3. Staff training meeting will be held immediately after the council meeting on Thursday, August 14, from 7:00 to 8:00. Council meeting and training to be held at the family history center.
4. The turnout for training by the rotating “staff” from 12th ward was not well attended. We hope to have better attendance for the August training with First Ward. When we find out who has been assigned we will send them a letter with more precise information so they will know that training is part of the experience. (At least that is our hope.)
5. Sis. Susan Wingle has taken on the responsibility for updating the center’s wiki page and will also maintain Facebook for the center. She will send more information about this later.
- This page was last modified on 17 August 2014, at 21:08.
- This page has been accessed 2,565 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki