Morongo Indian Subagency (California)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Indian Tribes Associated With This Subagency
The Morongo Subagency operated under the Mission Agency from at least 1922 to 1947.
Some records of the Morongo Subagency, 1922-1947, are in the Pacific Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Laguna Niguel, California. They are included in the records of the Mission Agency.
- ↑ Guide to Archival Holdings, Pacific Regional Archives of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in Laguna Niguel, California, Record Group 75, Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs Available online.
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Hill, Edward E. The Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880: Historical Sketches. New York, New York: Clearwater Publishing Company, Inc., 1974.
- Historical Sketches for Jurisdictional and Subject Headings Used for the Letters Received by the Office of Indian Affairs, 1824-1880. National Archives Microcopy T1105.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- This page was last modified on 24 April 2009, at 17:31.
- This page has been accessed 283 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More