Moroni Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Our friendly staff at the Moroni Utah Family History Center is dedicated to helping anyone who is inerested learn how to find their ancestors and have fun connecting with thier family on their very own family tree. Free classes for groups are available by appointment. For more information please contact our Family History Director, Judie Erickson. You can also explore your family history online at www.FamilySearch.org.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 231 N Center
- Moroni, UT 8646
- (parking and entrance around the back of the building)
FHC Phone: Center: 435-436-8497
FHC Director: Judie Erickson
- Assistant Directors: Kimberly Smith
- Mon.-Tue. 12:00-4:00pm
- Wed.-Thur. 12:00-8:00pm
- Sun. 3:00-7:00pm (except Fast Sundays)
- For classes appointment, please contact the director in advance at 435-436-8497 during business hours
- Closed Holidays and LDS Stake/General Conferences
Calendar and Events
Research Class taught Thursday, Aug 14 & 28 @7pm @the FHC (choose one date); Please call or email to register
Upcoming Events: Family History Consultant Training @BYU on August 1, 2014
Class Schedule: by appointment only
Staff Training Meetings: First Thursday of every month @7pm
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- Computers, microfilm readers, scanners & printers are available at this center.
Staff Research Specialties
Some consultants familiar with Roots Magic and Family Search Indexing. Please call to arrange a visit for specific helps in these areas.
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
Please contact our Family History Center Director if interested. We are always looking for volunteers who are interested in helping our patrons with their family history work. No experience necessary, just a willing heart, a little of your time and happy disposition! :)
- This page was last modified on 31 July 2014, at 20:26.
- This page has been accessed 1,112 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More