Murray County, MinnesotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Murray County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Murray County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||May 23, 1857|
|Address|| Murray County Courthouse|
2500 28th Street
Slayton, MN 56172
Murray County Website
Clerk District Court has birth, marriage, death, divorce,
probate and court records.
County Recorder has land records. 
- 1857--Murray County was created 23 May 1857 from Brown County. County seat: Slayton 
- For a brief history of how Murray County was named, click here, then select Murray County.
- Family Maps of Murray County, Minnesota (land patent maps) at HistoryGeo.com ($). Free surname search.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Murray County, Minnesota page 366, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- This page was last modified on 19 April 2013, at 23:16.
- This page has been accessed 954 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More