Napa County, CaliforniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Napa County California genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Napa County, California|
Location in the state of California
Location of California in the U.S.
|Founded||February 18, 1850|
|Address|| Napa County Courthouse|
PO Box 298
Napa, Ca 94559-0298
County Clerk Recorder has birth and death records from 1873
marriage and land records from 1850 Court Executive Officer
has divorce and court records from 1850
- Calistoga Pioneer Cemetery
- George C. Yount Pioneer Cemetery and Ancient Indian Burial Ground
- George C. Yount Pioneer Cemetery and Ancient Indian Burial Ground BillionGraves
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Napa Valley Memorial Park
- Partrick Cemetery
- Pioneer Cemetery
- St. Helena Public Cemetery
- Tulocay Cemetery
- Tulocay Cemetery BillionGraves
- Valley Memorial Park
- Veterans Memorial Grove Cemetery
- White Church Cemetery
For tips on accessing Napa County, California census records online, see: California Census.
Church History and Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Crime and Criminals
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Naturalization and Citizenship
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- Napa County, California Obituary and Death Notice Collection Free from GenealogyBuff.com. Obits and death notices from Various Funeral Homes in the Napa, St. Helena, American Canyon, Calistoga, Yountville, Deer Park, Anguin, Rutherford and Spanish Flat areas.
- Napa County CAGenWeb
- Tombstone Transcription Project
- USGenWeb Archives
- USGenWeb Archives backup site
- FamilySearch Family History Library Catalog
- This page was last modified on 25 April 2013, at 01:30.
- This page has been accessed 2,097 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More