Nassau County, New York CourthouseEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
County Clerk's Office
Office of the Nassau County Clerk
240 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
Office hours: Monday thru Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Document Room hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9am to 3:30pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 4:30pm
- Land Records
- Tax Records
- Divorce Records (only obtainable by parties involved or their attorney)
- Wills, estates and other probate records
- Adoption and guardianship records
- ↑ Elizabeth Petty Bentley, County Courthouse Book, 3rd ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 205. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24bena 2009.
- This page was last modified on 15 December 2011, at 23:03.
- This page has been accessed 1,803 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page