Nassau County, New York CourthouseEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
County Clerk's Office
Office of the Nassau County Clerk
240 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
Office hours: Monday thru Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Document Room hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9am to 3:30pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 4:30pm
- Land Records
- Tax Records
- Divorce Records (only obtainable by parties involved or their attorney)
- Wills, estates and other probate records
- Adoption and guardianship records
- ↑ Elizabeth Petty Bentley, County Courthouse Book, 3rd ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 205. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24bena 2009.
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2015, at 03:55.
- This page has been accessed 2,604 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News