Nassau County, New York CourthouseEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
County Clerk's Office
Office of the Nassau County Clerk
240 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
Office hours: Monday thru Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Document Room hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9am to 3:30pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 4:30pm
- Land Records
- Tax Records
- Divorce Records (only obtainable by parties involved or their attorney)
- Wills, estates and other probate records
- Adoption and guardianship records
- ↑ Elizabeth Petty Bentley, County Courthouse Book, 3rd ed. (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub., 2009), 205. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D24bena 2009.
- This page was last modified on 15 December 2011, at 23:03.
- This page has been accessed 542 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More