Natchitoches TraceEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Route and History
- A trail that ran from St. Louis Missouri to Fulton Arkansas on the Red River which was the border between Mexico and the United States.
- Originally a Indian trail, it became the primary route to Texas for American pioneers.
- If your ancestors traveled to Texas from the upper mid-west or east coast, they likely took this route.
- This page was last modified on 1 July 2014, at 15:37.
- This page has been accessed 165 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki