National Institute for Genealogical StudiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Managing Director||Louise St Denis|
With this in mind, a group of professional genealogists came together to create courses and programs conforming to recognized genealogical standards, with several objectives:
- To assist the family historian research and record information regarding their ancestors in a responsible and professional manner.
- To help the serious amateur genealogist gain the skills required to apply for certification or accreditation.
- To help the professional genealogist develop a part-time or full-time career in our chosen field.
- This page was last modified on 17 April 2014, at 20:47.
- This page has been accessed 1,482 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page