Nebraska For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The following will give you more information about research and records of Nebraska:
- Nebraska, A Guide to Genealogical Research. Lincoln: Nebraska State Genealogical Society, 1984. FHL Book 978.2 D27n.
- Nimmo, Sylvia, and Mary Cutler. Nebraska Local History and Genealogy Reference Guide: A Bibliography of County Research Materials. Papillion, Neb.: Sylvia Nimmo, 1987. FHL Book 978.2 D23n.
- A Research Guide to Genealogical Data in Nebraska. Alliance, Neb.: Nebraska State Genealogical Society, c. 1980–. This is a series of 93 detailed county guides for every county. They are particularly useful for locating church records. The Family History Library has copies for some counties, for example: FHL Book 978.2 D27ns (Red Willow, Frontier, Hayes, Hitchcock, Dundy and Chase counties).
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 00:23.
- This page has been accessed 1,019 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki