Nebraska MapsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The following books include maps and historical information for Nebraska:
- The Official State Atlas of Nebraska. 1885. Reprint. Evansville, Indiana: Unigraphic, 1976. (FHL book Q 978.2 E3e 1976; FHL film 1036154 item 12.)
- Nimmo, Sylvia. Maps Showing County Boundaries of Nebraska, 1854-1925. Papillion, Nebraska: [S.n.], 1978. (FHL book 978.2 E7m.)
The best collection of Nebraska maps for genealogical research purposes is at the Nebraska State Historical Society. Map collections are available through interlibrary loan at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln and at Omaha. Kearny State College also has a good map collection.
United States Census Bureau State and County Map. This map will allow you to zoom in on any state or county in the United States and read the names of all of the neighboring counties.
- State map of Nebraska showing the location of each Nebraska County is on Hearthstone Legacy.
Printable maps are also available from the National Atlas of the United States:
- This page was last modified on 28 March 2014, at 01:24.
- This page has been accessed 1,798 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki