Nephi Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Nephi Utah Family History Center website.
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1125 N 400 E Nephi UT 84648 United States
- (Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- Add information on entering the FHC, parking, and if handicapped accessible.
- 1 435-623-2964
- Glen Lee Gooch
- Assistant Directors: Stacy Brooks, Donna Lynnette Platt Gooch
Sunday 3 pm-5 pm
Monday 10 am-12 pm
Tuesday 4pm-9 pm
Wednesday 11 am-2 pm (2nd & 4th), 6 pm-9 pm
Thursday 10 am-12 pm, 5 pm-8 pm
- For an appointment, please contact the director in advance at 1 435-623-0480.
Holiday Schedule: Closed on all holidays.
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 15 December 2014, at 15:50.
- This page has been accessed 814 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page