New York City Municipal Reference and Research CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
New York Archives and Libraries New_York_City_Municipal_Reference_and_Research_Center
[http://archives.nypl.org/nypla/5839 Municipal Reference Library records 1911-1970] has correspondence, publications and administrative files documenting activity of Municipal Reference Library and Municipal Archives and Records Center during the period of their operation by The New York Public Library. The following search page for New York Public Library Archives & Manuscripts allows a search for material dated 1901-1950 and 1951-2000. This search covers:
- New York Public Library Archives & Manuscripts
- [access_name=Municipal+Reference+and+Research+Center+%28New+York%2C+N.Y.%29&term=Municipal+Reference+and+Research+Center+%28New+York%2C+N.Y.%29 New York Public Library. Municipal Reference Library]
- Municipal Reference and Research Center (New York, N.Y.)
- This page was last modified on 24 January 2014, at 01:37.
- This page has been accessed 1,231 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More