New York SocietiesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For genealogical and historical societies which have records and services to help you with your research see Archives and Libraries and Periodicals. Many counties also have local historical and genealogical societies. You can find local society addresses by using directories cited in the "United States Societies" article.
- Several volumes of their Six Generation Ancestor Tables: Bicentennial Project have been digitized: Book 2 | Book 3 | Book 4 | Book 5
Northern New York American-Canadian Genealogical Society
Also known as the Clinton County [NY] Genealogical Society
44 Emmons Street
Civic Center, Dannemora, NY
NNYACGS, PO Box 928, Dannemora, New York, 12929 USA
Saranac Chapter of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Plattsburgh, NY. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Battle of Valcour Chapter of the National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, Plattsburgh, NY email: email@example.com
Afro-American Genealogy Group - NY
- New York Historical Society
- New York Historican and Genealogical Societies
- Huguenot Historical Society Site details objective of the Society, as well as current projects, and research facilities.
- American Jewish Historical Society Site has a link to their catalog and digital collections.
- Daughters of the Revolution of 1776 (DOR or DR) The Family History Library has has access to an online index to applications
- Genealogical Societies in New York State: Lists regional, county, ethnic, nationality societies
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2014, at 13:30.
- This page has been accessed 2,459 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki