Norborne Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Barnhart, William J. Old Norborne Parish (1744-1816). Orlando, Fla.: James D. Ballew, 1980. FHL Book 975.497 K2b
- Minghini, Lorraine and Thomas E. Van Metre. History of Trinity Episcopal Church and Norborne Parish. Martinsburg, 1956.
The original parish registers (1832-1900), vestry minutes (1817-1921), and account books (1865-1892) are kept at Trinity Episcopal Church. Microfilm copies are held at the West Virginia Regional History Collection (Accession No. 1362). Additional copies: FHL Films 222107-222108
- ↑ "St. George's Chapel Ruins," Washington Heritage Trail, accessed 15 February 2011.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ The Jefferson County Historic Landmarks Commission - How and Where to Look It Up: Church Records, accessed 15 February 2011.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 23:16.
- This page has been accessed 1,460 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More