Norfolk Probate Jurisdictions Parishes G through HEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Here is a list of Norfolk places beginning with the letters G through H and the pre-1858 courts that had probate jurisdiction over them.
A, B, C-F, I-N, O-S, T-Z
1. In the first column, find the place where your ancestor lived.
2. In the second column, click on the court name to learn where to find the records and indexes.
3. If the record isn't found in the primary court, search the records for the secondary courts in the order listed.
4. The last court to search is the Prerogative Court of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
If no will is found, your ancestor may not have left one.
- This page was last modified on 6 November 2009, at 23:54.
- This page has been accessed 686 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki