North Farnham Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- abt 1683
- Lohrenz. "William McKay, Rector of North Farnham Parish in Richmond County," Northern Neck of Virginia Historical Magazine, Vol. 46 (1996).
- 1663-1814 - North Farnham Parish Christening Index 1663-1814. Batch C505381 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1663-1814 - King, George Harrison Sanford. The Registers of North Farnham Parish, 1663 - 1814 and Lunenburg Parish, 1783 - 1800, Richmond County, Virginia. Fredericksburg, Va., 1966. FHL Collection; digital book available at World Vital Records ($).
- "Marriages, Births and Deaths in Richmond County," [North Farnham Parish Register] The William and Mary Quarterly, Surnames B-F: Vol. 13, No. 2 (Oct. 1904):129-132; Surnames F-W: Vol. 13, No. 3 (Jan. 1905):182-192. Digitized by JSTOR - free.
- North Farnham Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 6,550 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki