Northern Mariana Islands GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Northern Mariana Islands ancestry, family history, and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, parish registers, and military records.
Getting started with Northern Mariana Islands research
Commonwealth in political union with the United States. Located in Oceania, the Northern Mariana Islands include 14 islands in the North Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to the Philippines. The most important islands are Saipan, Rota, and Tinian.
National Archives Pacific Region (San Francisco) holding records of California (north & central), Nevada (except Clark County), Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Marshall, Caroline, and Northern Mariana Islands, overseas Pacific naval bases, Asian-Pacific immigration, American Indians.
- Pacific Island Guide to Family History Research (Wiki article click here)
- Trust Territory Photo Archives Digital Archive from the University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library
- Northern Mariana Islands GenWeb
- Northern Mariana Islands Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- How to get vital records for Northern Mariana Islands
- VitalRec - Obtaining Vital Records
To add your knowledge and help expand the wiki click here:
- This page was last modified on 19 July 2015, at 11:40.
- This page has been accessed 6,080 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News