Norwood, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Migration routes for early European settlers to and from Norwood, Massachusetts included:
- Bay Road from Boston, Massachusetts to New Bedford, Massachusetts about 1652
- King's Highway, also known as the Boston Post Road, from Boston, Massachusetts to Charleston, South Carolina 1650s
- Old Roebuck Road from Boston, Massachusetts to Providence, Rhode Island 1636
|This Massachusetts-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 02:08.
- This page has been accessed 910 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More