Nottoway Parish, Prince Edward, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Agnew, Jean. "Some Wards of Nottoway Parish, Amelia County, and Their Connections," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 17, No. 1 (Jan., 1937), pp. 91-98. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Turner, W.R. Nottoway Parish, 1784: With a Brief Account of the Established Church in England and Colonial Virginia. Blackstone, Va.: W.R. Turner, 1956.
Parish registers do not survive.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 19:17.
- This page has been accessed 2,186 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page