Nottoway Parish, Prince Edward, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Agnew, Jean. "Some Wards of Nottoway Parish, Amelia County, and Their Connections," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 17, No. 1 (Jan., 1937), pp. 91-98. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Turner, W.R. Nottoway Parish, 1784: With a Brief Account of the Established Church in England and Colonial Virginia. Blackstone, Va.: W.R. Turner, 1956.
Parish registers do not survive.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 2 March 2013, at 17:20.
- This page has been accessed 946 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More