Nottoway Parish, Prince Edward, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Agnew, Jean. "Some Wards of Nottoway Parish, Amelia County, and Their Connections," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 17, No. 1 (Jan., 1937), pp. 91-98. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- Turner, W.R. Nottoway Parish, 1784: With a Brief Account of the Established Church in England and Colonial Virginia. Blackstone, Va.: W.R. Turner, 1956.
Parish registers do not survive.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:14.
- This page has been accessed 2,888 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News