Nova Scotia For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
For more detailed information on records and research in Nova Scotia, see:
- Baxter, Angus. In Search of Your Canadian Roots. Baltimore, Md: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1989. (FHL book 971 D27ba.) Chapter 15 is about Nova Scotia.
- Canadiana Company Limited, a subsidiary of Grolier Society of Canada Limited. Encyclopedia Canadiana. 10 vols. Ottawa, 1957. (FHL book 030.71 En19.)
- Le Centre d'études acadiennes. Inventaire Général des Sources Documentaires Sur les Acadiens. 3 vols. Moncton, N.B.: Editions d’Acadie, 1975–1976. (FHL book 970 F2u.) This is an inventory of documents concerning Acadians up to 1976.
- Jonasson, Eric. The Canadian Genealogical Handbook. 2nd ed. Winnipeg: Wheatfield Press, 1978. (FHL book 971 D27j 1978.)
- Morris, Julie. Tracing Your Ancestors in Nova Scotia. Public Archives of Nova Scotia. Halifax, 1981. (FHL book 971.6 D27m.)
- Punch, Terrence M. Genealogical Research in Nova Scotia. 3rd ed. Petheric Press Ltd., Halifax, 1983. (FHL book 971.6 D27p 1983.)
- Punch, Terrence M. Genealogist's Handbook for Atlantic Canada Research. Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1989. (FHL book 971.5 D27pt.) The third section is about Nova Scotia.
- This page was last modified on 25 October 2010, at 02:31.
- This page has been accessed 396 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More