Nuyaka Indian School (Oklahoma)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Abolished, 30 June 1922
Microfilm copies of ...Narrative and Statistical Reports... for the Nuyaka School, 1912-1922, are included in National Archives Microcopy M1011, Roll 94, available in the National Archives system and in the collections of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City (their microfilm numbers 1724312).
A census of the employees and pupils of Nuyaka Boarding School in 1930 is part of the regular federal census for that year. The listing is part of the listing for Pasco Township, Okmulgee County, Oklahoma (Enumeration District #56-35, Sheets 10A and 10B).
- American Indians: A Select Catalog of National Archives Microfilm Publications. Washington DC: National Archives Trust Fund Board, National Archives and Records Administration, 1998.
- Hill, Edward E. (comp.). Guide to Records in the National Archives of the United States Relating to American Indians. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Service, General Services Administration, 1981.
- Preliminary Inventory No. 163: Records of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. Washington DC: National Archives and Records Services. Available online
- "Accompanying Pamphlet for Microcopy 1011", National Archives Microfilm Publications, Appendix.
- This page was last modified on 7 January 2011, at 07:30.
- This page has been accessed 969 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page