Oakland California FamilySearch Library/CatalogEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Oakland California Large Multi-stake Family History Center/Catalog)
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- The books and other resources of the Oakland California Family History Center can be searched through the library catalog.
- The following catalogs are included in the Bay Area Family History Centers Catalog Search: Oakland Large Multi-Stake FHC, Antioch, Concord, Danville, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Pleasanton, San Francisco, San Francisco West (Pacifica), Santa Clara, San Jose, San Rafael (Marin)
- NOTE : When using the link to the Bay Area Family History Centers Catalog you are searching the catalogs of 15 family history centers. When you find a resource of interest, be sure to click on the "Show Copies" tab to see which location has the book, film. microfiche or CD you are interested in.
Oakland FSL Address 4766 Lincoln Avenue
Hours Tue-Wed: 10:00 am – 9 pm
Thu-Sat: 10:00 am – 4 pm
FHC Pages Home
Libraries and Societies
- The Oakland California Family History Center has several resources of local interest. These resources include the following:
- Alameda County Obituary Card File 1985-2002 - An aphabetical card file containing more than 35,000 obituaries clipped from Alameda County newspapers (95 % from the "Alameda Times Star")
- California Mission Records - Microfilmed copies of original mission records dating from the 1770s to the early 1900s
- Growing Collection of California County Vital Records, Deed and Probate Indexes
- Growing Collection of Church Records from the Azores
- Records of Births, Marriages and Deaths from Tonga - These typescript copies of vital records in Tonga date from the late 1860's to 1942
- This page was last modified on 7 May 2013, at 20:33.
- This page has been accessed 3,199 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More