Oakland California FamilySearch Library/VolunteerEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Redirected from Oakland California Large Multi-stake Family History Center/Volunteer)
|4766 Lincoln Avenue|
|Tue-Wed: 10:00 am – 9 pm|
Thu-Sat: 10:00 am – 4 pm
At Our Family History Center
- Feeling lost in your Family History Consultant Calling? - Take advantage of our training program.
- Just want to learn more about Family History? - Those who serve always learn the most!
- Want to serve a Mission but need to stay in the Area? - Serve part-time (8-32 hours/week) or full time.
- Experienced family historians - We need your knowledge and skills.
- Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Contact our Director, Ralph Severson, at the Center (510-531-3905) or by email email@example.com or Associate Directors Marge Bell, Ken Miller and Carol Holladay at the same contacts
As a Family History Support missionary
- Want to serve a Full Time Mission but need to stay in the Area?
- Physical restrictions do not allow you to serve away from home?
- Anyone who wants to serve
- Basic computer and family history skills
- Internet access
Other Ways to Serve
FamilySearch provides many opportunities for you to contribute to family history work and make more resources available to people around the world who are seeking after their ancestral roots.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 13:43.
- This page has been accessed 920 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki