Oklahoma County Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: There are sometimes two search results for the same person or couple.
Answer #1: At times, there will be two search results for a person or couple. This is a Known Issue resulting from the fact that some of the records were processed twice.
Question #2: Searching for the surname of the principle person produced no results. How can I find the correct record?
Answer #2: Entering the surname in the Spouse Relationship field may bring up the correct record. Anomalies in search results have been reported for investigation.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Oklahoma, County Marriages, 1890-1995 > 1305675 (004532819) > Image 6 of 633
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Oklahoma County Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Oklahoma, County Marriages, 1890-1995 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 8 June 2014, at 03:53.
- This page has been accessed 771 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More