Oklahoma For Further ReadingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The following handbooks will give you further information about research and records in Oklahoma:
- Blessing, Patrick J. Oklahoma: Records and Archives. Tulsa, Okla.: Univ. of Tulsa Publ., 1978. FHL Book 976.6 A3b; WorldCat entry.
- Brown, Jean C. Oklahoma Research: The Twin Territories. Sapulpa, Okla.: [J.C. Brown], 1975. FHL Book 976.6 D27b; Film 928207 item 4; WorldCat entry.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Koplowitz, Bradford S. Guide to the Historical Records of Oklahoma. Bowie, Md.: Heritage Books, 1997. FHL Book 976.6 A3kb 1997; WorldCat entry. This lists records kept in counties and cities through 1920.
- This page was last modified on 10 July 2012, at 01:05.
- This page has been accessed 1,108 times.
Share Your Opinion!
The Community Council Selection Committee is now accepting recommendations for potential council vacancies.Recommendations Page