Okmulgee County, OklahomaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Okmulgee County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Okmulgee County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Okmulgee County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Oklahoma|
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||July 16, 1907|
|Address|| Okmulgee County Courthouse|
314 W. 7th Sreet
Okmulgee, Oklahoma 74447-5028
1907--Okmulgee County was created 16 July 1907 from Creek Lands.
County seat: Okmulgee 
For tips on accessing Okmulgee County, Oklahoma census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Okmulgee County, Oklahoma. Page 561 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 8 May 2013, at 03:51.
- This page has been accessed 1,335 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More