Online Index of Colonial Marriages, 1859-1872, for British Columbia, CanadaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
This index contains a summary of the information from certified marriage records for Vancouver Island and British Columbia before confederation..
- Groom’s Name
- Bride’s Name
- Registration Number (Volume/Item)
- British Columbia Archives Microfilm Number
- Family History Library (GSU) Microfilm Number
Option: search Google.com for keywords Vital Event Indexes British Columbia
Using the site
- In step 1, click the box next to Colonial Marriages (1859-1872).
- In step 2, type the name and information of the person you want to find.
- Click Start Search.
- These records were submitted to the Colonial Secretary by the local clergy.
- To see a printer-friendly view, click on the underlined number to the left of the person’s name.
- This page was last modified on 21 August 2008, at 21:58.
- This page has been accessed 513 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Review redesigns of wiki pages and give your feedbackImprove the Wiki