Ontario WebsitesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Multiple Ontario sites can be found on OntarioGenWeb.
Each county or district has its own Genweb, which can be accessed through the OntarioGenWeb. These sites often contain valuable information about the county or district, and usually includes a map of the county or district and its townships. Other information that may be found includes information on pioneers of the county; links to personal genealogy sites that have connections to the county or district; histories of the county/district; lists of volunteers who will do look-ups. The quality of information varies with each site, but the sites should not be overlooked.
- McGill University Canadian County Atlas Project
- 43 Ontario County Atlases c. 1874-1881 (as of April 2014)
- searchable by surname, county, township, town, map.
- This page was last modified on 16 April 2014, at 21:31.
- This page has been accessed 1,222 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More